Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Apr 14 23:10:01 2008

Well, based on the about 2000 pictures I have taken with the E3 since
buying it in late January, I disagree with Mark. I will let my
pictures speak for themselves. Virtually all the images I have posted
since late January have been made with the E3.

And the sensor cleaning is a big deal. Alicante, being desert to one
side and beach to the other side, with lots of construction around
the place, has lots of dust at times. I have not had to clean the
sensor yet--the ultrasound magic works 100%.

Nathan