Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doors
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Apr 18 14:29:01 2008

Hi Luis,

I found in the last few months I have been enjoying taking more
photos with film and the older LTM gear. I like the Elmar 3.5. I have
3 versions and even though my red scale gives sharper images, the
nickel one is the most fun to use. Along with a black/nickel II or
III body.

Did you ever find a mint IIIf to replace your lost one? I know I
would hate to lose mine.

Best Regards,
Len