Subject: [Leica] Noctilux DOF Film vs M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Apr 20 16:34:56 2008

Hi Len. Thanks for sharing your conclusions. Clearly you have made
considerable efforts. There are quite a few different points for
consideration amongst all of this. Optical principles, sensor
characteristics, test methodology and parameters, assessment criteria and
method etc etc. I'll stop now before Dr Ted gets cranky ;-)
As a practical matter you need to be satisfied with what works for you.
Everything else is theory.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e