Subject: [Leica] Cheap, very cheap digital cameras needed
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Apr 21 17:11:44 2008

Tarek, we've been having a similar thread on the Street Photography forum.
I've been using a $69 Samsung S630 for about a year (6mp).

This is the camera (and me):  http://tinyurl.com/5azoy6

Sample photos here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/Samsung
http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/DC2007

and the ones in this gallery starting here (and to the end):
http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/Mariposa02/photo#5166239280958355058

The trouble is I don't know how much they might cost where you are, or in
Lebanon.  In the US they're currently $69 at Radio Shack.

As Brian mentioned, there are actually a lot of options.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Cheap, very cheap digital cameras needed)