Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu May 15 18:28:26 2008

I think ALL of you need a cold shower. Vick has a harmless hobby, he isn't
stockpiling guns or something, whats the problem? Everyone has a weakness
collecting something or the other - mine, for example, is Japanese pens with
their calligraphic nibs. Do I use them - yes. Do I use them to their
potential - no. I am sure its the same with Vick or anyone else.
Cheers
Jayanand