Subject: [Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Aug 8 09:37:16 2008

agreed

further, while I respect the judges right to request anonymity,
I also wonder if some of them would not mind being known
and
enter into a discussion.

Most art competitions publish the judge's names even before the
competition.

Simply knowing the judges would lend insight into the choices.

Obviously, it's also just fine (and fun) the way it is.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com