Subject: [Leica] Sorry for the delay Frank (explanation) WAS IsLightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Aug 16 17:50:27 2008

Frank,

Photoshop Elements 6.0 does most of that for me, at a bargain price.  If you
must have a wide-scale dust and scratch removal tool, you might need to add
some other program.  For my purposes, I use Neat Image, also inexpensive.

For final image cleanup, I use the tools included in Elements 6.0, which
also includes a RAW processor.

I can import images from my scanner or camera and place them in folders of
my choice.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA