Subject: [Leica] New M8 firmware
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 15 14:23:38 2008

Ted I at one point a year ago bought a 4 gig sd card for my D40x at a Best
Buy as I was walking by as it was going for the chump change in my back
pocket. Less than a 100 bucks for sure. That sure gave me another excuse to
use that camera. Several more times shots on a roll makes me reach for it.
But that's my cheap camera. By good main camera is the D200 which uses the
bigger in size compact flash cards.
So I thinks to myself I thinks a couple of months ago......
"why not see what these Compact cards cost as they're cheaper per gig than
SD cards anyway and the D200 is my main ax and I deserve a break because I'm
a very nice person and should have more on a roll on my main ax"
As for 99 bucks I'd buy anything.
Well they were so cheap I got the 8 gig instead of the 4 gig.
Now the 8 gigs are going for 40 bucks at B&H! Or 80 usd if you want extreme
and I don't even know what extreme means. I thought it was riding bikes in
the mud.
You could use those 8's for your Canons,

The SanDisk 4GB Secure Digital (SDHC) Cards are going for 20 bucks now at
B&H. Pure Cane Camera.

The Future has already happened!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner