Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Nov 1 20:13:10 2008

Geoff,
The D3 prints are by John Shaw, who is, by the way, an acknowledged master
of nature photography, whose books are the starting point for any budding
nature photographer and a Nikon legend - I don't own a D3:

http://www.johnshawphoto.com/

http://nikon.net/dyn/articles/article_detail/99.html

I have four prints of Doug of varying sizes, from small to big, all printed
by him, so I am comparing the two sets.

I think I will exit this debate right now - as usual nobody reads what I
write carefully, and nobody is willing to have an open mind on this.

Cheers
Jayanand