Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 + Visoflex + 400 mm Telyt f:6.8
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 13:42:26 2008

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> ... given the focal length, I think that the IR/UV filter is irrelevant.

??

I thought that the IR filter helps regardless of the focal length, it's the
lens detection / cyan corner fix that's irrelevant for long lenses on the
M8.  I don't see much polyester on these ducks & geese so it's all a moot
point.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.cmo

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] IMG: M8 + Visoflex + 400 mm Telyt f:6.8)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: M8 + Visoflex + 400 mm Telyt f:6.8)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: M8 + Visoflex + 400 mm Telyt f:6.8)