Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams and digital
From: tcb at thadbrown.com (TCB)
Date: Mon Jan 12 21:31:05 2009

AA had a deep, almost sensual understanding of all of the technology
involved in
making an image. I can't imagine he would be resistant to any newer tech
available today, though I also can't imagine he'd be locked into any kind of
pure
digital rig.

On Mon 12/01/09 11:05 PM , Nathan Wajsman photo@frozenlight.eu sent:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog