Subject: [Leica] How about those bags for hiking?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Jan 14 18:52:09 2009

Good advice, hence I wasn't in love with some of the bags. They just don't
fit right on my back. I tried the smaller version of this today:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/ttp_product_StWlkrPro.php It's promising. The
straps feel very comfortable. Alas, the bigger version just got sold out.
The Think Tank also has the "Rotation 360," which looks to be a great
solution for certain problems. Unfortunately that was sold out too. I may
just go hiking with whatever I have this weekend and decide later when both
the Streetwalker (!) Pro and the Rotation 360 are in. I also need a smaller
pack for bicycling...

// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] How about those bags for hiking?)