Subject: [Leica] Kangaroo Island?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:53:49 +1000

Have the camping family had any showers in the last five days??? Animals
have sensitive noses.
Here you go, all Leica.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+11.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+12.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+13.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+14.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+15.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+24.jpg.html

By the way I thought that the lamas were only indigenous to Tibet!
Keep looking!! ;-) We can do a field trip from Adelaide if you want.