Subject: [Leica] Translation question - help needed
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:49:04 +0200

Daniel, thanks for the suggestion.

It's not really a storyboard in this case - there's no story. The client
only wants several shots of a car in a particular studio setting and a
bunch of close ups of various details for a catalogue.

Just individual shots - no continuity as usually included in a
storyboard for an ad.

Here, the setting is defined, the mood, the lighting, the colour
predominance and which bits of the car are to be shot and an outline is
given of how and from what angles.

Cheers
Douglas