Subject: [Leica] LUG Assignment #2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:32:31 +1000

My apologies for sending a blank post by clicking wrongly.
I meant to draft a response.
Philip, George's initiative is meant to encourage people to shoot, perhaps
outside their comfort zone and to post pictures.
I didn't participate in the first round as the subject does not appeal
personally.
You may not have seen it as a newer subscriber, but Brian hosts a monthly
competition on themes too. There has been a small hiatus, no doubt owing to
Brian's very busy schedule recently.
You can see all of the previous galleries here:
http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php
When it is next promoted, I encourage you to participate.
I would like to set you a challenge. Can you choose any theme that suits you
and show some work either existing or expressly shot?

Replies: Reply from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] LUG Assignment #2)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] George ?)
Message from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] George ?)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] LUG Assignment #2)