Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:56:37 +0100
References: <30db39f20905191219t20d39644h24a28d08b7137bef@mail.gmail.com> <36172e5a0905191613u14fb312en7d2d775d1c44c3ed@mail.gmail.com> <30db39f20905191629s5c3b290ayf6c28d6db97b48ad@mail.gmail.com> <36172e5a0905191645n7ecb268fg3092929a0129d0d4@mail.gmail.com> <3cad89990905191853s4ff4069fnb33fdc13cbe2ccda@mail.gmail.com> <C2337D82-7F05-4AD4-8711-A5A41C31EC4A@btinternet.com> <36172e5a0905200044t7b902905y4a6e0f9ea640f40@mail.gmail.com>

Yes Geoff,
I leave my M8 files unaltered, and all others. I do not know whether
there will ever be any reason to need whatever extra is in the NEF
files, if anything. I did even keep both the originals and the dng
conversion for a while. That was even dafter. I have 6 Tb of disc
space....
Frank