Subject: [Leica] Possibly one of the saddest posts I ever made
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:52:28 +0800

The college I went to at oxford had one of the highest suicide rates
in the nation because it had some nice old windows on higher floors
that didn't have anything preventing a person from falling out (you
know, that law stating you can't modify 13th century buildings and
all that.)

Maybe students realize that if this is the pressure they start off
with...it only gets worse. And seeing as 99% of what people do is
fundamentally pointless anyway, why bother to go on? So easy to
justify suicide that way. A dangerous slippery slope.