Subject: [Leica] Olympus EP-1 : micro 4/3
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:44:47 -0400

The thing is you'd really not want to use most the glass on this camera.
It should be used with pancakes.
Short stacks. Semi short stacks.
I supposed the zoom they are offering for it is ok but I'd have the pancake
on it most the time.
In my pocket.

If want a hunkering zoom Id use a DSLR type camera.
Like the G1.
But proably a 1.5 crop nikon or canon compact camera like a D40x.

Which normally has a 45mm pancake on it but right now has a 28 AF which I
also have to focus myself. But is light and plasticy.

Mark William Rabiner