Subject: [Leica] OT!!! Folding Bikes
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (photo.forrest at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 0:44:00 -0400

Moultons are still decent bikes but for the best folding bike with the best
components for the money, you'd be better served by a Bike Friday model.
They fold up amazingly small & a few people here in Philly sling them under
their arm on a strap then bring them into the office instead of locking a
bike up out on the street.
Phil Forrest