Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars... wayback
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:07:01 +0300
References: <mailman.1105.1247155246.92465.lug@leica-users.org> <4A57AA94.4020908@hale-pohaku.net> <4A57D1FD.5080908@san.rr.com> <46752C2E-C9C8-461C-A429-D56568E029B6@btinternet.com> <4cfa589b0907102206o3b8e5d9bgb3bceed35af5e16e@mail.gmail.com> <A441CBB5-DB8F-45FB-A131-6578217F9BC2@btinternet.com> <F3DCC9202A854CAC8B6253EAF604548D@DesktopRC> <4A5AABA9.2080909@hemenway.com> <B7CC15F6-913D-49E7-B408-0C4299859C97@btinternet.com> <4A5B2A3E.9070505@hemenway.com>

Still not bad the Bughatti is quite a bit faster then a F1 car.0.02  simon

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] speaking of cars... wayback)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] speaking of cars violently OT)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] speaking of cars violently OT)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] speaking of cars violently OT)