Subject: [Leica] Death of photojournalism
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:40:05 -0400

Everybody on this list thinks the pictures in the newspapers and magazines
and their versions on the internet are shot with cell phones and point and
shoots.
I don't know which rags you guys are reading but the ones I look at I see
very few to none of that.
It looks to me like real PJ's shooting with real cameras.
DSLR's
And for the most part full frame DSLR's.
That's what I'm seeing;

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&ei=H0eCSpv2OKCvtweMm6j8Cg&sa=X&o
i=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=photojournalism+today%27s+news&spell=1&sta
rt=0
Or
http://tinyurl.com/q62q7q

Mark William Rabiner