Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chapel flower arrangement - a little past its best
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:43:13 +0200

A couple of shots from different angles and with different crops taken
in the warm late afternoon light in the small church at Sandsend, a
small village by the sea in Yorkshire on our recent vacation (the
village is aptly named - it's where Whitby beach ends).

The flowers are always renewed on Saturdays for the Sunday service, but
we were there during the week so they are sadly somewhat past their best
(and a tiny bit burnt out in the highlights - damn!!).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/_MG_0291.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/_MG_0292.jpg.html

Hope you like them
Douglas