Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses" JPEG &RAW????
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:11:31 -0500
References: <83E99E8D-A0BF-4C04-81E3-2780799D87EE@gmail.com> <C71E856F.584BF%mark@rabinergroup.com> <00f201ca6210$9ee00240$dca006c0$@net> <16094F5A-9F8F-4AF0-98DB-EC96D849D31B@gmail.com> <8DD2D9BC569441A3B1D94E6BD93C6784@syneticfeba505> <BFD7A713DD4D4BB29AD2EC3ECF31D6D5@LENOVO73EC0E2F> <9962CCDEC6AE434B955619259201C8CB@syneticfeba505> <63F89EB9582648B2B9EAA4B00EFD24BA@jimnichols> <FF9F482F0B05443BAB2134F390B99C6E@syneticfeba505>

Ted,

I sometimes shoot RAW and JPEG for one reason: to ship photos back to my
office where they are used on the web. Dumping JPEGS onto an FTP server is
much, much quicker than sending RAW files...and the 72 dpi web images don't
need to start life as a RAW file. Being able to shoot both at the same time
saves time converting the RAW files to JPEGs.

Roger Hart
Detroit

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses" JPEG &RAW????)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses" JPEG &RAW????)