Subject: [Leica] GIMP question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:43:15 +0100

Thanks for all the advice! In the end I decided to see if LR would run on
the netbook despite the 1024x600, and it does run just fine and reasonably
fast (slower than on my iMac but faster than on my Powerbook G4).

And as Steve suggested, the serial number from my Mac LR can also be used to
activate the Windows version. I was in the mistaken belief that I would need
to cough up ?? to Adobe for the Windows version, so a pleasant surprise
there.

I do not plan to do any serious processing on a netbook, but for
"emergencies" it is handy.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain