Subject: [Leica] Pradovit n24 Projector - instructions needed
From: david at chobham.org.uk (David Stokes)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:35:03 -0000

I have acquired a beautiful Leitz Pradovit n24 projector, probably dating
from about 1960. I am now enjoying watching all my old slides.
It works well (remote focus and slide change) when I set it up properly.
The trouble is I don't have the instructions and don't really know what the
controls are.  There is a horizontal wheel inside the magazine housing and a
white button on the side (which when pushed seems to initiate the manual
slide change, but maybe also rotates and does something else?). Also I don't
know how to remove a magazine when it is half way through (apart from doing
a slide change all the way through).
Does anybody have an electronic copy of the instructions they could email to
me?

Many thanks,
David Stokes