Subject: [Leica] A question on LR v PS
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:14:29 -0700

Actually, if you think that through LR does it correctly under most
circumstances. Mostly subsequent actions depend on what has been done
before, and it would rarely be the case that the subsequent actions
would all have been done in the same way if an intermediate action
had not been done, or done differently.

I think I prefer the procedure the way LR does it now.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com