Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 44, Issue 222
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Socolow Carl)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:52:11 -0400

Ric,

I know many I have shared in the past but I believe that the last
twelve are relatively new as I only recently made 8x10 fiber work
prints from which I've started to edit. Regardless, thanks for
looking and enjoying them and even remotely associating them with Mr.
Frank's work.

Best,

Carl

On Mar 25, 2010, at 11:31 AM, lug-request at leica-users.org wrote:

> Message: 21
> Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:44:42 -0400
> From: Ric Carter <ricc at embarqmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Glacial Editing
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> i believe you shared at least some of these a while back--I still
> love them--a real robert frank feel

Carl S. Socolow