Subject: [Leica] They That Are Left
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 07:52:08 -0500

My dad was an airman and became a bit of a WWII historian. Always
more than willing to talk about it. Ann's dad served on the ground in
Korea and never (like never) talked about. And that that reflects my
experience with veterans of those two wars. The closer they were to
the horror the less they opened up about it. Air and Navy men who
successfully kept their distance have a different view and story to
tell. Those in the heat of it kept it to themselves - mostly.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com