Subject: [Leica] I shattered the sensor glass; mea culpa
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 19:45:56 +0200

I had a good experience with Andrea Frankl as well, my only problem was some
administrative hassle between Leica UK and Leica Solms but in the end that
was resolved.

However, I would not spend 1200 EUR plus shipping on repairing an M8 at this
point, but that is of course your decision. I doubt that Leica Solms will
take it as part exchange, they do not sell directly to consumers anyway.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain