Subject: [Leica] Quick M9 Review from the UK Daily Telegraph
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

You may not agree with what he wrote but I do. The longer I use my M9 the
less inclined I am to get my Nikon D3x out. Autofocus is not essential for
me, and I find with fast primes I can get the part of the frame -I- want in
focus more consistently and faster than I can dicking around trying to get
the AF sensor pointing at the right part of the frame. For slow lens shots
of active grandchildren AF is a godsend, though.
I am always bowled over by the results from the M9.
I do have movie capability on a couple of DSLRs but don't use it (I thought
I would...)
Frank