Subject: [Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 14:47:00 -0400

great tip

thanks

ric

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...)