Subject: [Leica] Photoshopping truth - a polemic
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:12:17 -0500

Absolutely easy to identify material as 'illustration'.
I've not seen the issue in the flesh,
nor read every discussion,
to know whether this was done or not.

As a former subscriber and occasional current reader
(at the library or pass along copies from friends)
I EXPECT The Economist cover to be
either a photo or other media ILLUSTRATION;
as that is their very long tradition.

Do we really need to be told what we're looking at in these?
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=71579&id=6013004059&ref=share>

Seems pretty clear we're looking at concepts, editorial comments in
visual form,
illustrations.

Regards,
George Lottermoser