Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:58:05 -0400 (EDT)

I lay awake nights wondering...is this the year of the 28 element (7 ASPH)
in 12 groups, coded for all things remotely electronic, black platinum and
kevlar, F -.005  65mm "Summatron M TTLC" (thru the lens chimping) Barnack's
first haircut edition of 1000 produced...rumor has it they will cost less
than a Cessna Citation, but I don't believe that part!  :) :)

Montie

>If it were a little smaller, and a bit chunkier, that would be just what
"Herr Doktor" ordered :-)

I think what we'll be getting is some kind of PEN EP on steroids -
rumours abound: Hoya/Tokina/Pentax, Samsung, Ricoh, Panasonic and others

Cheers
Douglas