Subject: [Leica] The hair book
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:17:15 -0400

my understanding is that hair clipping remembrances were popular in the mid
to late 19th century and often collected from the dead

there is quite a bit of creepy involved

i remember  a hair clipping in my baby book

ric

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] The hair book)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] The hair book)