Subject: [Leica] Last Sail of the Season
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 07:40:22 +0200

Hi Dick,

I don't often comment on you boat shots, but I look at every one of
them.
This final posting for the season is part of you giving the lug a
specific pace and sort ritualized rhythm.

I can't wait to see next year's series as a result.

Thanks you for the beautiful summer.

Philippe

Le 11 oct. 10 ? 05:47, Richard Taylor a ?crit :