Subject: [Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)')
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 19:10:52 -0600

Here is what you need, Ted:

http://harrysproshop.com/Imagon/imagon.html

I had one of these in 250mm, for 4x5.  Basically, you rotated these
things around that look like sink strainers until you get the "look"
wanted.  Personally, I thought they made awful portraits - low contrast
and soft wrinkles.  As an exception, it did work fine on young women
with smooth complexions.   Now of course I would just do that in post if
wanted.  I don't, but will go so far as to get rid of a really bad zit.

Ken

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)'))
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)'))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)'))