Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:35:15 -0500

On Nov 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM +1000, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> Both global and local adjustments can be applied en masse if required,
> which
> can be a very large productivity gain. So is working non-destructively.
> Don't be afraid, expand your Photoshop mindset into the Raw era!

While this specific example sounds like it might be more suited for
correction in a RAW processing program, it's quite easy to make an action
that runs a batch of operations on many files at once in Photoshop.

 From my reading online, I've reached the point of view that some people
would actually do well to expand out of the RAW mindset sometimes and do
some of their processing in Photoshop.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] AARRGGHHH!!)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] AARRGGHHH!!)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] AARRGGHHH!!)