Subject: [Leica] IMG: Maloca
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:58:41 +0000

IME the nature of the specular highlights in the background has a very
strong influence on the nature of the boke. It was disappointment with a
shot like this that made me get rid of the Nokton 50mm f1.5. Neither Leica
50mm f1.4 I have seem this bad, nor does my 35mm, f1.4 aspherical, but it is
the old one.
Looking through the Nokton shots I don't generally like the boke, but the
few that are really disappointing have bright specular highlights in the
background.
FD

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG: Maloca)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] IMG: Maloca)