Subject: [Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:00:59 +1300

Kind of, you didn't sell a Nikon lens or two to buy an M9 rather than a D700
though ;-) Also the S2 is at the more educated end, so not the same worry
about buttons. What would be a worry to me, if in the market, would be the
range of available lenses. I know they are catching up, but compared to a
system with the full range of lenses.......

john

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2)