Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG daughter in BW
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:22:50 +0100

On the contrary, Ted. Geoff _did_ shoot this.

My daughter is out backpacking around (well, getting boys to carry her
backpack) and is staying with Geoff and family at the moment.

It feels good to know she is somewhere in warm company over the holiday
seasons.

So all the credit goes to Geoff and only Geoff.

Daniel