Subject: [Leica] Erwin and the S2; comparison
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:34:54 +0100
References: <C935A22E.817C%mark@rabinergroup.com> <1CD6B5C4-1ED7-4E1B-89FB-7FD33EC3EEA3@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTi=ADTfr59wSr_shitKfuUROyGHnCt7c09YfJLC_@mail.gmail.com> <FE6BBD19-A5C6-47BA-9349-EEF2E5F744BC@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTimj-6Kt6GNQ-1KdcjwLM9O39-CiEWkh9J2H2Pks@mail.gmail.com> <004501cba175$7323c240$596b46c0$@earthlink.net> <AANLkTimgc9W=sTxEOY4D5fBUbs_mgjiNnN_VWiUHriPU@mail.gmail.com> <005901cba1a3$2673de20$735b9a60$@earthlink.net> <AANLkTi=k_--SUrUNeLSiaXxRTJwSy=AwuNFPaqUTm3Du@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTin1yxEiUdK2OFRqaS_fqO3cbZ7HruX_OP+RdeV4@mail.gmail.com>

It's because techies have an inherent interest in making things as complex
as possible. Makes it more fun, and makes it less likely that mere mortals
will see through the hoax.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu