Subject: [Leica] China 1976
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:59:32 +0100

Interesting and amazing to see.

I had lunch today with a senior manager from the Korea Intellectual Property
Office, who has been visiting our office this week. He told me that when he
was born around 50 years ago, his country was on the level of an African
country. The changes in Asia are just amazing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain