Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:47:51 -0500
References: <F3AE34EE9AD24293BC8907739EBBB17B@billHP><C9DBCF45.46807%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com><BANLkTimqfDogJ6=0SLPGUjDtusJ3RAv6hg@mail.gmail.com><02B18538-FE80-4ADD-86FC-74C280E8B050@gmail.com><3C368584-D197-4690-A68E-ED5CBF0BD894@mchsi.com><BANLkTimDc-TT88N3wuXiQq6jiy2VgtPRYg@mail.gmail.com><847765.59455.qm@web82106.mail.mud.yahoo.com><BANLkTimgiCtwPHDr7muPUtqqvDAyuGAvZg@mail.gmail.com><8149FC88-A788-4674-B372-1A94F44F77EE@embarqmail.com><BANLkTi=EALj2bzOo1Y3=tRsEpg8pzD-hGA@mail.gmail.com><4DB87374.2070908@summaventures.com> <BANLkTik8tDtszNr8+pL8QO6hBTA-YgTNbw@mail.gmail.com>

Good luck, Tina.  Sounds like a lot of work.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA