Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:33:21 +0930
References: <78360B7C-76FD-4E7A-A744-C1F95F887902@charter.net> <CA26873F.1095D%mark@rabinergroup.com> <20110622030649.GA63482@selenium.125px.com> <BANLkTikB+aa3cQM49hjJQppmFubQmW29zQ@mail.gmail.com> <20110622042815.GB63482@selenium.125px.com> <BANLkTikcr+t9qgfuxdbD4+nQcdpR9-=Dww@mail.gmail.com> <20110622044205.GC63482@selenium.125px.com> <p06230904ca27419383db@192.168.1.8> <010b01cc30ea$19a891a0$4cf9b4e0$@earthlink.net> <p06230903ca291d250cfc@192.168.1.8>

And there's a good explanation of MTF as a starter here:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/understanding-series/lens-contrast.shtml

The Zeiss brochures Henning mentioned are:
http://www.zeiss.de/C12567A8003B8B6F/EmbedTitelIntern/CLN_30_MTF_en/$File/CLN_MTF_Kurven_EN.pdf
and
http://www.zeiss.de/C12567A8003B8B6F/EmbedTitelIntern/CLN_31_MTF_en/$File/CLN_MTF_Kurven_2_en.pdf

Marty