Subject: [Leica] OT Prostate testing's dark side: Men who were harmed - Yahoo! News
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:38:09 -0500

I have outlived a number of personal physicians, now have a family
practice doc and a urologist, and a whole bunch of physicians and
clinics for clients.  I'm sure they are out there, but I've never
suspected a situation where the physician's interests were placed above
those of the patient.  Certainly you can get lots of arguments as to
best practices.   To the contrary, probably my physician clients think I
view /them /as an annuity!  In fact, I'm sure of it :).

Ken

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] OT Prostate testing's dark side: Men who were harmed - Yahoo! News)