Subject: [Leica] Canon 1D X -- the real marker to the end of the mega-pixel wars?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:44:22 -0700

Most people looking at Nachtway and other PJ's photos are not looking for CA
:-) Besides, most of those photos are in B&W.

I do know that a good number of PJ and the likes are carrying something like
the GF1 as a back up camera they have in their pockets, in addition to their
Nikon or Canon (a minuscule # uses Leica...)