Subject: [Leica] Program to erase a HDD
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:44:33 -0600

They have a program they use to erase most drives here at the University,
but when they run across an old drive like an old apple scsi, our IT
department  borrows the magnet I used to pick up nails after my roofing
job.  It works real good., just not "official."

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/