Subject: [Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 13:11:32 -0800

The catalog is also the killer feature. I know there are some really high
end cataloging system out there but LR does the job. You can rate or pick
images easily. Search your ENTIRE (or subset) collection by keywords,
camera, lens, date, rating etc. etc. You can create smart collections,
traditional collections, multiple virtual copies. The Print module uses the
Nik sharpening backend so you just select what type of the paper and BAM,
it does the job automagically.

--

Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom)