Subject: [Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom - Ted
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:41:12 +0100

Or faster: right click on any available photo and look for "display in
the finder" (my translation) you'll instantly know where LR stores
them, as simple as that ...

I bet you moved the files at some point and they're still there,
it's just that you probably broke the link to the small data files
I'd perform a search by date or by name.
Once you've found where the missing files are, you'll simply have to
re-synchonize them with the catalogue,
which can be done in batches - probably by date of capture.

OTT: I have LR3 and CS5, the latter I only use for stitching; as
expensive a process as haute couture I know ...

Ph

Le 27 d?c. 11 ? 22:25, Tina Manley a ?crit :