Subject: [Leica] Hodge-podge album, comments appreciated
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:13:43 -0600

Have posted some odd bits from this past year and a few, perhaps, from
before.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Miscellany+from+2011/

One photo I've wrestled with for awhile is "Hong Kong Pedway." It's
posted in color and black and white. Croppings vary slightly, I
noticed; serves me right for changing glasses whilst working. The
color vs. B&W are what I've grappled with. The cropping, too, glasses
switch aside. Comments and critiquing appreciated.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Hodge-podge album, comments appreciated)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Hodge-podge album, comments appreciated)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Hodge-podge album, comments appreciated)